Saturday, May 10, 2008

Falling off the face of the Earth

Ok, I haven't really fallen off the face of the earth, but when I just went & looked at how long it's been since I blogged, it sort of seems like I did! I have been around, just super busy & dealing with some stuff & haven't had the extra energy to put into blogging. But I am going to try to be back on the blog & keep it up.

While it doesn't seem much like it today, it is finally spring in Idaho!!! The buds are out on the flowering trees, the ends of the trees are getting green, I had to mow the lawn this week & it's been warm!! However, this morning, when my plan was to spend the day in my yard & garden, it is 32 degrees and incredibly foggy. Isn't that just my luck? Oh well...here's hoping that it clears off & I can get out there today.

Hopefully later I'll get time to put up some photos from our little family trip to Utah last weekend.

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

I am so glad to see a post! I was begining to wonder! :) Can't wait to hear more from you!!!