Thursday, May 15, 2008

This is Pipe Moving

So I have alot of friends who are not from around here who wonder what in the heck I'm talking about when I say that Josh moves pipe during the summer. I dropped Josh off the other day to go move pipe & took a few photos of him. They're not super good, but they'll give you an idea as to the joy of a 14 year old boy that is moving pipe. The only times during the summer that Josh likes his job is when he gets his paychecks! How else can a 14 year old kid earn $400 a summer?

And yes, the little speck of red you can see is Josh. What can I say? My digital camera is getting old & doesn't have a good zoom on it. I need to save up for a new one!









1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

Ah....the joys of pipe moving! I really want to move out the country so my boys can learn the great concept of REALLY hard work! I even know how to move pipe! :)