Monday, December 22, 2008

Basketball

I'm experiencing deja vu! It doesn't seem like it's been very long since the last time I posted about basketball. But this time, Josh is a freshman in high school(how in the heck did that happen?), and he's made his high school "C" team. They're about 6 games into the season. I got some pretty great photos at his game last Saturday, so here they are! Josh is number 33 and his best friend Cooper is number 15.

Josh goes to Snake River. As an Aberdeen alum, I was not ever a big fan of Snake River. And now I go to all sporting events and cheer for them. Josh doesn't appreciate me reviving some of my high school nicknames for his school, but they do make me laugh. Snake River is the home of the Panthers, and I have to admit, this mural is pretty darn cool.





1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

Good ol' worm creek huh? How fun to be back into the high school b-ball games....oh, it brings back so many memories! :)