Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!! I hope you are having a fantastic day and Christmas season with your families. This is a special, magical time of year and my prayer is that in the hustle and bustle of everything going on, that we are all able to take the time to cherish the true meaning of the season and the reason that we celebrate this time of year.

We here in Idaho are experiencing a winter wonderland! Personally, I am sick of it! It sure is beautiful though. After being outside in it, however, I am jealous of my nephew James, who is spending this Christmas in beautiful Puerto Rico, where he tells me it is 80 degrees! These are some photos I took this morning...

This is outside my front door:


This facing across the street from my house:


This is my back yard:






1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

Oh your trees are gorgeous! I love that first one from your backyard!!! Yeah, this weather sucks and now that Christmas is almost over....it can all go away! :) HA HA HA!