Monday, December 29, 2008

Thank Heavens for friends!

Seriously! Have you ever thought about what your life would be like if you didn't have your friends? I have a really hard time opening up to people and trusting people, so I value my friends a lot. The last couple of days have been really rough for me, and things didn't get any better today. Imagine my surprise when I came home and found a sweet email from my friend Jenni, who created an awesome new background for my blog for me! I have to admit, knowing that Jenni, who is busy with her family & kids, took the time to think of me and do something for me that would make me smile, brought a little moisture to my eyes! Thank you Jenni! I love you & am so happy for good friends!!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

It's beautiful!

Micah and Jen said...

I thought you might enjoy a little wintery look now that the holidays are over....and I just had to use those awesome snow pictures from your backyard!!! I love you too and hope that things get better for you...I'm thinking of you lots and am so very thankful for our friendship as well! HUGS!!!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

I agree completely about friends. I actually did a post about that on my blog a few days ago. Heavenly Father puts special people in our lives for a reason. I'm sorry you are having a rough time right now. I'll keep your family in my prayers. My friend shared a quote with me once that says "If the going is real easy, beware, you may be headed down hill. " The trials in our life are to help become stronger...even though sometimes they are painful. Take care Liza. You're awesome.

Liza said...

Aww shoot! Thanks you guys! You all are exactly what I needed this week!

Anonymous said...

Good Friends can be hard to find. I love your new blog look. Jenni is very talanted. I hope things get better for you soon.