Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas gifts....

So, we really had our Christmas last week, but I haven't ever posted the photos from it! We had a terrific Christmas. We enjoyed spending time together and having the spirit in our home. My favorite part of Christmas is watching my family open the gifts that I've had fun purchasing for them! Our focus this Christmas was Josh, because he needed some clothes for his trip. He hit the mother lode this year and was very happy with his gifts.






Josh got an i-Pod and a digital camera in addition to his cool new clothes.

My first ever i-Pod! I know, how lame is that? Years after they're big, I'm finally getting my first i-Pod and it's a Shuffle, not even a cool one! But I like it, so that's really all that matters!


And this little guy was such a surprise to open up! He's from my brother, who is as much of a Red Sox fan as I am. Isn't he cute?


Several months ago, I found this purse that I loved at a store in Blackfoot. I went in there a couple of times & it was always there. I loved it more each time I saw it! I was so excited to find out that my family remembered how much I loved it & I unwrapped it for Christmas! And I still love it!

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Oh that is a super cute purse....LOVE IT! an I-pod? What is that? Seriously, I don't have one and have no idea how to use it anyways! Micah got an MP3 player from santa today....I still don't know what it does! :) Hope your day is going well....we planned to stop by and bring you some goodies today because we were going to come and visit my dad and my mom's houses.....but NO we are snowed in! If my mom tries to head out today (she is stuck at my sisters) I will send them with her! Love ya lots and wish I could see you!

Anonymous said...

Hey my friend! Jenni found me and I found your threw her. How are you doing? What are you up to theis days?