Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmastime!

Christmas is normally my very favorite time of the year. I have been having a hard time this year, trying to get into the whole Christmas spirit. I am not sure why, but I've been having a very hard time getting enthused about anything to do with Christmas this year. Last weekend, we decided that we HAD to get the Christmas decorating done, because we are celebrating Christmas this weekend due to some family stuff. After we got the house done, I remembered why I love Christmas so much! The house is so pretty at Christmas. I love our Christmas decorations. So much of what we decorate the house with have been a part of Christmas in my family for as long as I can remember.

These cute little elves have always been one of my favorite parts of Christmas! I love these little guys! The flower arrangement in the sled is one that I made, as I make all of flower arrangements we use.

I love to decorate the mantel every year! Everyone in my family has one of these stockings. My mom made one for all of us. I love our stockings.

I love these two little snowmen! These guys were added to our Christmas about 5 years ago. They are absolutely adorable.

This is our front hall table. The flower basket is one that I did. I love the long legged Santa! I love decorations that are cute and a little bit quirky.

This Santa's a big favorite of mine. I saw him at a store right before Christmas three or four years ago and there was no way I could resist!

Bring on Christmas! I'm ready now!

No comments: