Friday, October 23, 2009

Beautiful Trip

I made a quick trip over to Boise...I left yesterday afternoon and got home last this afternoon. Actually, the trip was mainly so that I could go to McCall for two assignments. I don't get up there very often--I think this is the first time I've been there in almost two years. I had forgotten how pretty it was up there! The fall colors were bright and vivid and I enjoyed the scenery--more than the work! As pretty as it is, I'm glad I don't get up there very often--that is a long, long trip!!




2 comments:

Jessica said...

I want your job . . . you get to visit the best of the west!!! And you always take beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing.

Liza said...

I really do love my job Jessica! And getting to travel to such beautiful places is a big part of why!