Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Congrats big brother!!

Today was a big day in our family. Not only was it Josh's birthday, but my oldest brother, Bob, chose today to be married. Bob has been a widower for just over a year, after Lori lost her battle with cancer. He met a wonderful woman and chose to spend the rest of his life with her. Ariane is a lovely lady & I am excited to have her as a new sister in law. Ariane is brave, as she takes on the task of being the better half to my crazy big brother! She is also becoming the step mom to four terrific kids, my nieces Wendy, Andrea, and Sarah, and my nephew Michael. The kids love her & they all get along really well.

I wasn't able to be at the wedding, but was so glad to get photos today! Welcome to the family Ariane--we are a crazy bunch, but we love you!

Bob & Ariane chose to be married in the Nauvoo temple. It is so, so beautiful!

The happy & beautiful couple

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

How wonderful! And can I just say holy cow he looks just like your dad!!!! They make a beautiful couple and I am sure that Lori is smiling down on them and so thankful to have a wonderful woman there to support her children and eternal companion. I love the gospel and the knowledge that we have....truely amazing!

Liza said...

Yeah, he does look like my dad as he gets older! And you're so right about the knowledge that we have! It's awesome & sometimes the only way to get through the day!