Tuesday, October 6, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!!!!!




Today is Josh's 16th birthday! He is finally official to start dating & is celebrating with his first real date on Saturday for his school's Homecoming Dance.

It doesn't seem like it's been 8 years since he came here, but it has. I am so grateful to have him in my life every day and am so grateful for the incredible person that he is! He is such a good person. He makes me laugh every single day, and he makes me proud every single day. He has a good, kind, compassionate heart. While he may drive me crazy sometimes, I know how lucky I am to have him!

I love you Josh! Have a wonderful birthday!!

3 comments:

Jones' said...

Congrats on another year older!

Micah and Jen said...

16....BIG year! Oh to be young and carefree again! :) Hope you had a great day Josh and enjoy your very 1st date....and treat her with R-E-S-P-E-C-T....that's all a girl wants, that and MAYBE a kiss at the end! :)

Liza said...

Hey now--he has enough ideas on his own--don't help him out with that kissing thing Jen! ;)