Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas is underway

Christmas decorating got underway around here last night. I love the house at Christmas! It's so pretty! We always have two trees--the silver bell tree and the fun tree. Josh put up the big tree & I got the little tree. The little tree is pre-lit and was super, super easy to put up! The big tree, on the other hand, is not so easy. Josh and that tree have a love hate relationship. Josh hates that tree--actually, maybe there's no love involved after all!



The tree is up, but it's not yet fluffed and doesn't have lights. This tree always gets blue lights & I completely forgot that we didn't have enough blue lights for it, so I have to pick some up when I'm shopping this week.

I did get a few decorations up, but not a whole lot. This week though, the goal is to be done with it this week!

I think these little guys are so cute! I love finding a fun place for them to peek from!

This Santa is one of my favorites! I love fun decorations.

I started the mantel the other night. I'm not really happy with it, so I know it's not finished. I just haven't decided what else to do to it.

Oh yeah, and I found a picture from Thanksgiving. This is Josh, Spencer,and James.

No comments: