Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thank you to a special person!

I am one who totally believes that people are brought into our lives for a reason. Sometimes, we never know what that reason is, or why were were fortunate enough to have someone come into our lives. Hopefully, we can remember to be grateful for the people in our lives though.

Sometimes, we do know why people are brought into our lives. Sometimes, we're fortunate enough, or smart enough, or lucky enough, to realize why we have someone in our life. I think I very rarely take the time to thank the people in my life or to let them know how grateful I am for what they bring to me.



So, I want to take a minute and thank someone very special to me who is in my heart. Dwight, you have brought into my life things that I had forgotten I needed! You have made me remember what it's like to love and be loved. You remind me that sometimes, it's ok to think about myself first & make sure that I take care of myself. You make me laugh, you make me smile. You make me happy even on a bad day. You make me feel smart and important and make me remember my self worth. You make me want to be a better person! I am so happy that you have come into my life & hope that I am able to give back to you a little bit of what you give me!

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

Well gee thanks! Gosh....I feel so special. Actually, I'm not sure if that was directed to me (it was kind-of vague) but it was sweet even if it was meant for a special someone....who might be reading it from Hawaii! :) You're a really great person and everyone who knows you knows that....we love you girl! :)