Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun!

Halloween means the annual Halloween Carnival put on by the Boy Scouts & held in the gym at the church. For the first time in a few years, I found myself at the Carnival this year. One of my best friends was going with her family, which includes their adorable, wonderful 5 children, all under the age of 8. I offered to go & help them out with the kids. It was great fun! I got to spend several hours watching very cute children, dressed up & adorable, spend time with one of my best friends, and cuddle with Jen's two precious little girls! Jen's kids are terrific--they are sweet and so well behaved, not to mention adorable! It was a great Halloween & I loved getting to spend part of it with good friends!


Gabe the golfer

Cam biking

Austin popping balloons

Cam

Austin

Jen's precious baby girls. Thing 2 is Koryn and Thing 1 is Lilian.

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

I am soooo glad you came to help me out....and to give me great entertainment while I was confined to the stage with the little "things"! :) It was so much fun to visit with you and make going out there with my 5 little kiddos worth it! :0 Thanks again....I REALLY appreciate it! :)

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

So we almost came down for this carnival. Such fun memories from when I was a kid! Glad you had a great time!