Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


I hope everyone has a wonderful, wonderful Thanksgiving! I hope you enjoy your time with your family, friends, or whoever you are spending your day with. I hope your meal is delicious and your pies are scrumptious. But more importantly, I hope you take the time to remember the good things in your life and express gratitude for your blessings.

I have so much to be thankful for and I know that I don't take the time to really appreciate the many, many good things in my life very often. I am thankful for my family. I have an awesome, amazing family. I was blessed with an amazing father who I know still loves me and watches over me. My mom is so strong and is always there for me. James and Josh are amazing kids who I am so lucky and blessed to have in my life! They make me happy and they make me proud every day. I have terrific extended family, with four brothers and sisters in law & 18 nieces and nephews. I love every single one of them very much. My nieces and nephews make me proud--they are such strong people! I'm thankful for my home. I'm thankful for a job that I love that I am able to provide for my family with.

I am thankful for a wonderful guy that has come into my life. Tim has brought so much into my life. He's reminded me of who I am and that I am important. He has reminded me of how important it is to be loved and to be able to give love. He has been this huge blessing in my life. I am thankful for my amazing friends. They mean so much to me. I am fortunate enough to count as close friends today some of the girls who were my best friends in high school. They are amazing women & I'm so thankful that we've found each other again and I have my best friends again!

No comments: