Sunday, November 22, 2009

I sure love these boys!!

After a date last night, Josh brought Emmett home with him to spend the night. Emmett said he couldn't let the week go by without coming home to his other house at least one night. So, after fixing them a delicious breakfast of French Toast and bacon, Emmett went off to church with us today. When we went into church, everything was brown & fall-ish. When we came out of the church, we were greeted with this:


Hello! Not that anyone asked me or really even cares, but I am so not ready for this! I know it's November & I should be ready, but I'm not. And I have to admit that it felt like winter today. I think I knew it when I got dressed this morning & wore my thick hoodie sweater. That's a winter sweater, not fall. My mind & psyche better hurry up and catch up with Mother Nature, I think!

Josh & Emmett found these trench coats in the front hall closet. I had totally forgotten that they were in there! They thought they were just the coolest & wore them all day long! I think they look so cute in them!

Josh Rocking the trench

Emm thinks he's cool enough to pull off the Red Sox gear. Hmmm, not sure about this one! But he is cute!

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

yeah, it really did feel like winter today! I almost felt like putting my tree up....but I'll wait till Friday! :) Winter....not ready but I think she may be here!