Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ever heard of Murtaugh, ID? I didn't think so!

Friday I took a little trip for work. I did my Twin Falls/Sun Valley circle. Mom wanted to come with, so I had some company on the drive. Iwent to this little town I'd never been to before, called Murtaugh. I guess I should say I'd never even heard of it! It's between Burley & Twin Falls. To get there, we had to go on this back country road that town us across the canyon by going down into the canyon on this little switchback road. It was gorgeous!!



If you are ever in the Sun Valley area, Hailey in particular, and need someplace to eat, I highly, highly recommend The Wicked Spud!! This is a great little place that has a huge patio with outdoor seating in the summer and even brings in live bands during the summer months. Mom had the blackened chicken sandwich and I had the yummy fish tacos with grilled mahi mahi. We shared an order of these delicious seasoned fries. My fish was grilled perfectly & mom's chicken was so good! The best part--it is so well priced! I have a new favorite restaurant & will be going there whenever I'm in Hailey

No comments: