Sunday, November 8, 2009

The importance of friends!


Emmett gets a lot of space on the blog as Josh's best friend and one of my favorite kids ever! He spends a lot of time here & is part of the family. Emmett is exactly two weeks younger than Josh is. Today was the first time Emmett blessed the sacrament in his ward, and I was touched that he asked Josh to be the one to bless with him. So Josh & I went off to Emmett's ward today. As much fun as I have with the boys over here, watching them play & have a great time, I was so, so proud of them today! It was neat to see them sitting up there together, blessing. They are such good, good kids. They are so strong and they help each other make good decisions. I never worry about what the two of them are doing when they're together. I love that I have total faith in Josh & his friends. They've earned it. Now I get what my parents were always talking about when they talked to me about the importance of good friends!!

No comments: