Saturday, November 14, 2009

Snowy Saturday Morning

This is what I woke up to this morning! I am not all happy about this! I'm not ready for winter!


How cute are these two guys? Emmett decided the best way to get his blankets and pillow to the car would be to bundle up in them because it was so dang cold out! I love having Emm here every weekend & think he & Josh are just the best kids in the whole world!


Josh has his second date tonight. He was asked to girl ask guy dance at the school. Apparently, this dance has a western theme & if you know Josh at all, you know that he really doesn't do cowboy! So called a friend who's family is really cowboy & the Carter's got him set up! He makes a pretty cute cowboy, I think!

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

he he he on the cowboy clothes! yeah, he isn't cowboy...but it'll be fun to dress up for tonight! :) And the SNOW....NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!!!!! And the worst part is I didn't get snow boots for my boys yet, so they are mad they can't go out and play in it....and they are driving me CRAZY!!!!!