Saturday, December 5, 2009

How handsome are my big brothers?























I have four older brothers. Bob is the oldest, then John, Jim, and Andy. I'm by far the baby of the family--Bob is 17 years older than me & Andy is 8 years older than me. I grew up loving having big brothers! They were so fun & taught me so much...like the time when we were living in Germany that John taught me to fly paper airplanes that we lit on fire out the attic windows...

My brothers are all married with families now & spread throughout the country. Between the four of them, I have 20 nieces and nephews, some of whom are now starting their own families(no, I'm not old! I was really little when they started having kids!!) We don't get to spend very much time together, but I was thinking about family today & how much I love my brothers. I'm grateful to be a part of the family I have. As much as they're still sometimes a pain in my butt, I love my brothers and am thankful for them. I love seeing John's name come up on my caller ID & know that he's calling to talk about work(we have the same profession) or just to chat because he's traveling for work. He makes me laugh. I love seeing the pictures & updates about the family that Bob puts on Facebook. I love my 2 minute conversations with Andy because he hates talking on the phone & love, love his sweet wife! I love each of their children very much.

No comments: