Friday, December 11, 2009

All Time Favorite Song



Those that know me well know that I **LOVE** music. I always have music turned on, whether I'm in the car, working on the computer, cleaning the house, whatever. And usually, I'm dancing to the music! I have never been one who had a favorite song--I just like all music. A little over two years ago, I heard this song for the first time. The band was the entertainment at the Christmas party for the company I used to work for. The song is Dream Big by Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband. Have you ever had a song that just touched something inside you? That's how this song was for me. It brought tears to my eyes that night, listening to it for the first time. I bought the album after the show. Ever since, it has been sort of a theme song of mine. If I am having a bad day or dealing with something hard, this is the song I play, because it lifts me up. I can't listen to it and NOT feel happier and stronger. I believe that music is powerful and I feel that when I listen to this song.

This is not the best version, but the only one on youtube that allowed embedding!

No comments: