Monday, December 14, 2009

A weekend at our house

I don't think we could have a weekend around here without the boys. Emmett told me Saturday that he hasn't missed a weekend at our house in at least 8 months. I didn't realize it had been so long! No wonder he considers himself part of the family...
We had Josh, Emmett, Kade & Dale here this weekend. We also had a bead party on Saturday afternoon, so it was a fun, busy day.

I thought only little boys built forts--but these guys were so excited Friday night to build a "fort" in the family room--dorks!

Nice outfit Josh

Dale, Kade and Emmett

Dale, Kade, Josh & Alyssa

Nice face Emmett!

Emmett & Desiree

Kade, Josh & Alyssa--I think they were laughing at me!

Dale, Kade, Josh & Alyssa--those Twizzlers were popular! Dale quickly learned that the best way to make sure you got plenty was to shovel them all into your mouth at once.

And of course, in the other part of the house, we had the bead party! The bead party was so much fun! I love Amy & Andrea, who do the beads & it's an excuse to make some oober cute watch bands and spend time with some of my favorite ladies! Girlfriends are theraputic, jewelry is uplifting, and the combination of the two made for a very happy Saturday for this girl!

Desiree making her watch









Amy, one of the awesome bead ladies!

Andrea, the other awesome bead lady & Mica

Angie, who is one of my favorite people on earth, brought her two adorable twin girls, Emma & Ellie and let them make their very own watches. Angie's also Desiree's mom

Audrey--her watch turned out so danged cute!

Andrea and Mica--I think they were laughing at me & my obsessive camera!

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Oh I wish I could have come! I still need to figure out when I'm going to make one for Kaitlynn! :) Looks like fun and I would love to have seen Audrey!!!

Liza said...

I am betting Audrey will be at the one in February. Did I tell you we're having another in February? I don't know how these ladies talk me into this.