Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I L.O.V.E Christmas!!!

I love the house at Christmas time! It's so pretty! We finally got the decorating done--it took some time, but as always was totally worth it! Now I just need to get off my butt & get my Christmas shopping done

The Silver Bell tree. There is a silver bell on this tree for every single year since my mom and dad got married. Even though Dad's now gone, a new bell is added every year. This year is #48. I am so thankful for my parents and for the example they set for me of what a marriage should be!!



I love these little guys! They're just too dang cute!

These little elves are really really old--I think they were my grandmother's. But I love them.

The mantle, with the stocking hung--and yes, Dad's stocking always gets hung. I love decorating the mantel every year--that's my pet project.

The "fun" tree with all of the fun lights & ornaments!